Can you feel it? I can! Fall is officially in the air. With Fall comes sweaters and boots and scarves and colds and … the flu. I love fall clothes, but I hate runny noses, sore throats, and fevers. Honestly, who does? And, being pregnant and sick is the worst. I’m going to say that again with more gusto this time – it’s THE WORST.
Obviously, preventing the worst thing in the world – being sick – is a top priority. Here are my simple tips to saying healthy during this germ filled and glorious season. Yes, it’s glorious.
1. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
2. Wash your children’s hands – if you have wee little ones at home.
3. Drink plenty of fluids. This will help keep you hydrated and healthy!
4. Get movin’. Exercise promotes wellness and wellness equals being well.
5. Rest. If you start to feel a little yucko, rest!
Well, there it is! Hope it helps. Do you have to help ward off the sniffles? Share it, we’d love to hear!
*This is only general information and is not meant for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Always consult your physician or other health care provider about all health concerns, conditions, and recommended treatments.