We often don’t make enough time for ourselves. We put our husbands, our kids, our family, and our friends before us. But with a new baby on the way, it’s important to make time for YOU! I know it’s easier said than done. But, a few minutes of R&R is great for you, your husband, your kids, your friends, and your baby. Relaxation during pregnancy is important. After your bundle of joy arrives, there won’t be much relaxing for awhile!
Here are some tips relaxation tips:
- Take a bubble bath (minus the wine)
- Read a good book
- Work on your baby book
- Do some stretching
- Sneak off with a box of chocolate chip cookies (not the healthiest option, but a personal favorite of mine!)
- Go to a movie or lunch with a friend
- Paint your finger nails and if you can still reach your toe nails, paint those too!
- Splurge and go for a pre-natal massage, or make your husband give you a back rub
Have a relaxation idea? We’d love to hear it!